Church of San Gallo
The façade of the church.
|Hours of Operation|
|Cost of Admission|
The Chiesa di S. Gallo, or San Gallo as it is locally known, was founded in the year 1581 and is a Catholic church.
This chapel was built in the 16th century, and then rebuilt at the beginning of the 18th century. The building did not last long though as it was knocked down in at the end of the 19th century. While the façade remains, a hotel now stands on the previous location of the church.
Structure of Building
There is no bell tower associated with this church.
- ↑ Lorenzetti, Giulio. “Venice and its Lagoon: Historical-Artistic Guide” Edizoni LINT S.R.L. Italy. 1994.
- ↑ Cotton, Jeff. “Churches of Venice” 2012. http://churchesofvenice.co.uk/index.htm